The Industry’s most prestigious training for ASC Leaders. Our mentored Administrator, Director of Nursing and Business Office Manager Bootcamps provide the tools that ASC leaders need to meet the challenges of the fast-paced ambulatory surgery industry.
Upcoming Live Virtual Bootcamps
All of our programs include the following:
- Copies of three of John’s Books (provided upon signing up for the program):
- The Survey Guide for ASCs – A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- The Survey Checklist for ASCs – A Tool for the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Governance – A Guide for Ambulatory Surgery Center Owners & Governing Body Members
- Access to the regular Member-Only Zoom Meet-Ups with John Goehle (currently Saturday Mornings)
- The Live Bootcamps include access to a Four-Day Intensive Virtual Workshop and access to recordings for six-months after the conference. Graduates can receive a certificate and AEU Credits if they are CASC Certified.
- The On-Demand Bootcamps include access to the recordings of a recent live bootcamp for six months and access to all of the resources provided during the bootcamp. Graduates can receive a certificate and AEU Credits if they are CASC Certified.
- Periodic Updates (through Zoom) with the speakers and your fellow bootcamp attendees. This is an interactive session that gives you an opportunity to ask questions and interact with other bootcamp attendees.
- One-Year Membership in ASC Central Patron Program – the Membership website for the ASC Podcast with John Goehle starting upon signing up for the program. Members have access to:
- Policies and Procedures
- State Regulation Database
- Forms and Checklists
- Example Board and Committee Agendas and Meeting Minutes
- Fire and Disaster Drill “kits”
- …and much more!